Wednesday 17 January 2007

Bloglines

THING#5 This morning I have worked through the RSS Tutorial pages. I feel rather brain-drained, but I have created a blogline account and I can certainly see how it could be very beneficial for students in gathering up-to-date news, information on a particular topic, etc. But some might easily become distracted by other choices.
Does it mean I am going to spend more time in front of this screen?
I also hope that I published a comment om someone else's blog.

1 comment:

Jane McEvoy said...

Suzanne,
I agree with you about spending enough time in front of a computer and less time with family and friends in order to complete activities like this. Like you,I also recognise the need to understand these new technologies and use them to our advantage - it is a bit of a quandary, but I think if we stay determined to keep a balance, we will have the best of both worlds. Cheers, Jane